When you open your event site, you will automatically be taken to the Dashboard. Here you can see the following useful and current information:
- Recent registrations: View the most recent registrations for your event. Would you like to see the full guest list? Then click on the button View all registrations.
- Limits: Here you can see an up-to-date overview of the Filters and Limits you have set and the number of places still available. This overview is divided into two types of limits:
- The Registration Limit shows the total limit
- The Filter Limit shows the number of subscriptions of a filter. This can be, for example, the number of free places within a session.
- Sitemap: An overview of the pages you have created. Click on the button View all pages to edit pages/take them offline/… .
- Information about the event website: Do you want to know how many emails you have already sent within your event? Then click on Logs under E-mail credits. Or do you want to check how long your event website will remain online? You can find this information via End date.