Search the Log
- Go to Logs > Email & SMS
- Search by (a combination of) type, status, category and/or email address
- Click on the Search button
Insight into the information
- Click on to see the email campaign as it was sent
- Click on to view this guest’s details
- Click on for the details of all statuses. The possible statuses are:
|The email is prepared and offered to our mail server
|The email is ready for sending on our mail server
|The email has been successfully delivered to the recipient’s mail server
|The email has been traced as opened
|The email was not accepted by the recipient’s incoming mail server
|The email was temporarily not accepted by the guest’s incoming mail server. The guest has not yet received the email at this time. We will try to deliver the email several times during 72 hours.
|The guest’s email address is listed as a blocked email address. The guest did not receive the email.