- The first row should consist of column headers, such as first name, last name, and email address. The order of the column headers is not important, nor is it necessary that the name of the column headers match the name of the form fields in Halito!
- Use unique email addresses
- Save the guest list as a .csv file (delimited by comma)
- Include a column stating the guest’s language. As a result, each guest receives the communication in his/her own language and the event website is also opened in this language.
- If the salutation is included in the guest list and you have used a selection list for this in the registration form, then state the salutation in the standard language of the event website in the guest list. If the default language is set to Dutch, you should still use the salutation mevrouw for English-speaking guests.
- Locate the .csv file on your PC or laptop
- Right click on the file and choose Open with > Notepad
- Go to File > Save As… and select Encoding UTF-8
- Click on the Save button
If you use Office 2016 or Office 365, save the guest list correctly by choosing CSV UTF-8 (comma separated).