We register the domain name
- Send a mail to email@example.com and specify:
- Which domain name you want to use
- To which event website the domain name should be linked
- Whether the domain name should be automatically renewed or be canceled after 1 year
- Whether you want to use a mailbox and if so, with which e-mail address
- Optional: which P.O. number we should state on our invoice
- We register the domain name, link the domain name to the event website, set SPF records and, if necessary, create the mailbox. In short: we do all the technical settings so that you can focus on setting up the event website.
- We will inform you as soon as the domain name is registered
You register the domain name yourself
- Register the desired domain name with your hosting provider
- Link the domain name to the event website or inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the domain name should be linked to your Halito! account
- The domain name must be unique. If you are organizing an annual event, it is wise to include the year in the domain name (such as www.nameevent2022.com).
- Use only lowercase letters, numbers and hyphens (-)