Secure your Halito! Account with Two Factor Authentication (2FA). During login, you will be asked to enter a code that is generated by an authenticator app on your smartphone.
Download an authenticator app
To generate a code you need an authenticator app on your smartphone. There are several (free) apps that you can use, such as:
- Google Authenticator (App Store – Google Play)
- Microsoft Authenticator (App Store – Google Play)
- 1Password (App Store – Google Play)
- Authy (App Store – Google Play)
Activate 2FA in Halito!
- Open your profile by clicking on your name at the top right
- Click on 'Manage 2 Factor Authentication' to start the activation
- You can perform the activation in two ways. Open the authenticator app you downloaded and:
- Scan the QR code that is displayed
- Or manually enter the key shown. Always choose the setting to generate a time-bound code
- A 6-digit code is displayed in the authenticator app. Enter this code in Halito!
- Click on the 'Save' button
Log in to Halito! with 2FA
- Enter her admin.halito.com
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on the button 'Login'
- Open the authenticator app on your smartphone and enter the 6-digit code shown
- Click again on the button 'Login'