Give relationship managers or partners access to (part of) the guest list when organizing the event. In this way they have insight into only their relations, but cannot, for example, make adjustments to the event site.
- Go to the event site and choose 'Users'
- Click on the 'Add' button
- Enter the user's email address. It is automatically checked whether this e-mail address is known in the Halito! Account
- If the email address is recognized, the current settings are displayed
- If the email address is not recognized:
- Enter the language of the user
- At 'Access' choose 'Temporarily active' or 'Active'
- At 'User rights' choose 'Group manager'
- At 'Access' you choose 'Active'
- Click on the 'Add' button to select one or more groups that the group manager may manage
- Click on the button 'Save and close'
Ook kunnen de rechten van een bestaande gebruiker worden gewijzigd naar group manager.