- Go to Invite> Registration Form
- Select the 'Configuration' tab and then 'Settings'
- Enter an internal form name
- The expiry date of the new registrations form automatically closes the registration form on this date (at 00:00), so that new registrations are no longer possible.
- Guests who are already registered can change their registration themselves up to the date set by the due date adjustment form. This date must be the same or further in the future than the expiration date of the new registrations form.
- The confirmation email sent after someone logs in is sent from the name and email address you enter.
Select who can access the registration form:
- Choose the possibility that every visitor to the event site can register when everyone is allowed to register and, for example, the event is also promoted via social media.
- If you are organizing a private event for which only invitees can register, choose the option that only guests who receive an invitation from Halito! received, register.
Updates for the administrator
If you would like to receive a notification of every new and changed registration, enter your e-mail address and click on the 'Add' button. It is possible to enter multiple e-mail addresses, so that your (internal) client and / or colleague also receives the notifications.