Ask questions based on answers given earlier, so that you only ask your guests relevant questions. Consider, for example, dietary requirements for guests who are present, or the program choice of the partner when it is also present.
- Go to Invite> Registration Form
- Select the 'Configuration' tab and then 'Form fields'
- Click on the button 'Add field'
- Ask question A, with a choice field as the field type
- Add a new form field for question B and click on the 'Save' button
- The tree structure settings appear at the bottom of the screen:
- Select question A as the determining field
- Select the value
- Select the selection based on which question B should appear
- If necessary, click on the 'Add' button to add extra conditions based on which question B appears
- Click on the button 'Save and close'
Goed om te weten!
Zijn er meerdere voorwaarden toegevoegd op basis waarvan vraag B verschijnt, dan verschijnt vraag B wanneer aan één van de voorwaarden is voldaan.