At specific events, it is desirable that secretaries receive a copy of all email communications so that they are always informed and can ensure that the guest arrives well prepared for your event.
Create a form field
- Go to Invite> Registration Form and click on the Configuration tab> Form Fields
- Click on the 'Add' button
- Enter a name for the form field, such as 'Assistant's e-mail address'
- Choose as field type for 'CC e-mail address'
- Click on the button 'Save and close'
Import CC email addresses
When CC e-mail addresses are known, you can add them to the guest list, so that the save-the-date and invitation is immediately sent to the assistant. If the CC e-mail addresses are not (all) known, this is not a problem; the CC email address can be entered by the guest during registration.
- When composing the guest list, add a column in which you place the known CC e-mail addresses
- Import the guest list
Every email campaign that is sent (excluding payment emails) is automatically sent to the imported (or guest-entered) CC email address.