Via Register> Guest list you can find an overview of all guests in the database of the event site. From this page you have a number of options to manage the guest list.
View the status
- The column below shows whether the guest replied to the invitation:
- Green ball: answered (and paid)
- Red dot: not answered
- White-orange ball: pending: the registration is not complete
- the invitation was declined
- the guest has registered but has not yet paid
- The column below shows whether the guest was present or absent from the event:
- Green ball: present
- Red dot: absent
You choose which details of the guests are displayed. You set this as follows:
- Go to Invite> Registration Form
- Select the 'Configuration' tab and then 'Form fields'
- Click to edit the form field you want to display in the overview
- Check (or off) the option 'Show this field in Manage guest list'
- Click on the button 'Save and close'
Some general information is displayed by default:
- The email address
- The language
- The date the guest was imported, added manually, or registered on the event site
- The date on which the last change to the data occurred
- Click on to view (and change if necessary) the guest's details
- Click to permanently remove the guest
- Click for additional options: