You use groups to segment the guest list based on one or more criteria. This allows you to send email campaigns and text messages to the right guests. For example, think of separate invitations for employees and external relations, a reminder to guests who have not yet registered or a combination of these.
The different groups
- You use static groups when the criteria on the basis of which the group was created do not change (for example, employee or external relationship)
- You use dynamic groups when the group must be composed on the basis of answers in the registration form (for example, registered or not registered
Add new groups
- Go to Register> Guest List> Groups
- Click on the 'Add' button
- Enter a name and choose whether you want to add a static or dynamic group and click on the 'Next' button
- Set one or more criteria on the basis of which the group is composed and click on the 'Search' button
- An orange or red message appears:
- Orange: Confirm adding the group by clicking on the button 'Save these criteria / filters for the group[naam van de groep]'
- Red: There are currently no guests meeting the criteria. If you have chosen a dynamic group, you can confirm adding the group so that guests who meet the criteria at a later time will be included in the group.
Add guests to a group from the guest list
- Go to Register> Guest List
- Select the guest (s) you want to add to a new or existing static group
- At the bottom of the page, select the option 'Add to a group' under 'The selected guests'
- In the popup window that appears, choose whether you want to add the selected guests to an existing group or add a new static group
- If you create a new group, enter a name for the group
- Click on the 'Yes' button to (create the new group and) add the guests to the group
Add guests to a group during import
- Go to Invite> Import Guests
- Complete the first and second steps for importing guests
- In the second step, select the existing static group to which you want to add the guests at the bottom of the page, or click the 'Add' button
- If you create a new group, enter a name for the group in the popup window and click on the 'Save' button.
- Click the 'Next' button to import the guest list and add the guests to the group
- Click to edit the name of the group
- Click to view / export the guests in the group and / or adjust the criteria of the group
- Click to delete the group. Guests in the group are not removed by this
- Create a static group and add the guests you want to remove from the dynamic group
- Click for the name of the dynamic group
- Click on the button 'Adjust the criteria for this dynamic group'
- Select 'is not in' at the bottom of the page under 'Group'[naam van de statische groep]
- Click on the button 'Search' and then on the button 'Save these criteria / filters for the group[naam van de groep]'