There may be a reason that you want to send the invitation to an event via a different platform, but the event is closed. It is also possible to use the personal registration link outside of Halito! to use.
Find one guest's personal registration link
- Go to the 'Logbook' and search for the guest
- Click to see the email campaign as it was sent to the guest
- Find the personal link in the email campaign, right click on it and choose 'Copy link address'
- You can now paste the personal link (CTRL + V) into, for example, the address bar of your browser or e-mail message
Export the personal registration link of all guests
- Open the event site and go to the registration page
- Select the URL in the address bar of your browser and copy it (CTRL + C)
- Export the guest list, open the file and look up the column 'Subscribe code'
- To the right of the last column in the second row, use the CONCATENATE function with the values: "URL"; "rtf ="; ***; "& type = invitation" and press ENTER (replace URL with the URL you have copied by pasting it (CTRL + V) and *** through the cell containing the subscribe code)
- Select this cell and enter the formula down
- Select this column, copy it and paste it as 'Values'
- Delete the column where you placed the formula
- Save the file as a .csv file
In bovenstaande stappen wordt uitgelegd hoe je persoonlijke links genereert voor nieuwe registraties. Wil je links genereren waarmee de registratie kan worden aangepast, vervang dan in de functie TEKST.SAMENVOEGEN 'invitation' door 'edit'.
In bovenstaande stappen worden handelingen in Microsoft Excel beschreven. Op de volgende pagina's vind je uitleg hierover: