An event site is (after the invitation) the first impression your relations have of the event and it must of course be perfect! The established templates ensure that visitors can easily find their way on your event site, but of course you determine its appearance!
Choose a theme
- Go to the event site and choose 'Look & Feel'
- Click on the button 'Make a choice'
- In the popup window, select the theme you want to use. A variant with horizontal menu and a variant with vertical menu are available as standard.
- Click on the 'Save' button
Choose a font
- click on
- A popup window will open
- Select one of the most popular Google Fonts
- Click on the button 'Go to the Google font website'
- Find the desired font
- Select the font name and copy it (CTRL + C)
- Paste the name of the chosen font in the field at 'Step 2' (CTRL + V)
- click on-ERR:REF-NOT-FOUND-
- Click on the 'Close' button
Set the display
- Select whether or not the navigation menu should be visible on the event site
- Select whether or not to round the corners of the navigation menu, header image, text blocks, footer and buttons
Choose the basic colors
It is possible to set a primary and secondary color. The primary color is applied to the text blocks (if text is entered here) and the background color of the event site. The secondary color is applied to the main menu and the footer.
- Click on the default color
- Select a color in the popup window, enter an RGB value or HEX code and click on the 'OK' button
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to select the secondary color
- If necessary, check whether the background color of the event site should remain white
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to select a confirmation button color
Choose the text colors
Select one of the suggestions or color combinations to color headers and hyperlinks.
Place icons of social media accounts on the event site and refer visitors to the social media of your organization or event.
- Go to the event site and choose "Look & Feel"
- Go to '3. Social media 'and fill in the links of the social media channels you want to display (incl. Https: //)
- Click on the button "Save and close"
- Upload a website banner
- Upload an email banner that will automatically appear above each email campaign
- Upload a website background that appears to the left and right of the content
- Place a logo at the top left of the header image
- Upload images in the footer, such as logos of sponsors or partners
- Add a project title or general text
- Text in the left and right text blocks is displayed on each page. As a result, the text blocks are often used to display the date and location.
- Place text in the footer of the event site, such as contact details
- Place text in the footer of the email campaign