It may be helpful not to display all pages in the main menu of the event site. These pages can then only be accessed via a direct URL that you place on another page or email campaign. You do this for example in the following scenarios:
- Several speakers have been programmed at the event. You make one general speaker page and place a photo, name, short biography of each speaker on it and a link to a hidden page with more information about the speaker.
- You want to conduct a separate survey per target group with only relevant questions
Do not display a page in the main menu of the event site:
- Go to Inform> Pages
- Open the page you do not want to display in the main menu and go to the 'Sitemap' tab
- Choose the option 'Not shown in this navigation menu'
- Click on the button 'Save and close'