- Go in Halito! go to Inquire> Pages and edit the page or add a new page
- In the editor, type the text you want to place next to the image
- Place the cursor at the beginning of this text
- In the editor, go to 'Insert'> 'Image'
- Click on the icon in the popup window
- Click the name of the image you want to use
- Click on the 'Advanced' tab in the popup window
- Enter 5 in the horizontal space and click on the 'Okay' button
- The image is displayed in the editor, with the text below
- Select the picture and click to place the picture to the left of the text, or to place the picture to the right of the text.
- Click on the button 'Save and close'