When adding an email campaign, you include the sender's email address. If the e-mail address is the same as that of (a large part of) the recipients, there is an increased risk that the e-mail campaign will end up in the spam folder. This has a technical reason, related to the IT environment within your organization. However, there is a solution and an alternative available.
Use an alias (alternative)
- Register a domain name that is similar to the domain name of your organization (for example, www.events-organization.com instead of organization.com)
- Set the email address as sender in different places in Halito!
- Go to Invite> Registration form> Configuration> Settings> General
- Go to Invite> Campaigns
Technical settings (solution)
- The IT department of your organization can whitelist the IP address of our mail server: 18.104.22.168
- In consultation with the IT department of your organization, we set SPF records on the domain name, so that emails can be sent from email@example.com. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate:
- On which domain name SPF records should be set
- What are the contact details of the colleague who will set the SPF records