When composing email campaigns, you enter the name and email address of the sender, as well as a reply email address. The email campaign is sent to all guests from the same sender. However, it is also possible to invite each guest on behalf of the relationship manager.
Create the required form fields
- Go to Invite> Registration Form and click on the Configuration tab> Form Fields
- Click on the 'Add' button
- Enter a name for the form field: 'Sender email address'
- Choose as field type for 'E-mail'
- Uncheck the box at 'Show field on the website'
- Click on the button 'Save and close'
Repeat steps 2 through 6, and also create the following two form fields:
- Name of the sender (field type: 'Text field 1 line')
- Reply email address (field type: 'Email')
Compile the guest list and import it
- Create a guest list and add three columns with per guest:
- The sender's email address
- The name of the sender
- The reply email address
- Import the guest list
Set the email campaign sending information
- Go to Invite> Campaigns
- Click to edit an existing email campaign or click the 'Add' button to create a new email campaign
- Enter the default sender and reply address (these serve as backup)
- Then select the form fields to be used as the sender and reply address
- Create the email campaign or click on the 'Save and close' button