Before you send an email campaign definitively, send it to yourself (and some colleagues) as a test. That way you check whether the layout is in order, the personalization is correct and the communication and registration flow runs smoothly.
Add yourself to the guest list
- Go to Register> Guest List
- Click on the button "Add"
- Fill in all the form fields used as personalization in the email campaign
- Also fill in the (mandatory) form fields "Language", "Reply", "Unsubscribed to e-mails" and "E-mail address"
- Click on the button "Save and close"
Send the email campaign to yourself
- Go to Invite> Campaigns
- Click for an existing campaign, or add a new campaign
- Select at 'When do you want to send this mailing?' for now'
- Select at 'Who do you want to send the mailing to?' for 'Custom list'
- Enter your own email address (the search will start automatically) and check the box for your name
- If necessary, repeat the previous step if you want to send the test email to several colleagues
- Click on the 'Send' button
- Click on the 'Yes' button in the popup window