View the status of sent emails and check whether all emails have been delivered correctly so that you can make adjustments where necessary.
Search the Log
- Go to the backend of the event site and choose "Logbook"
- Search by (a combination of) status, category and / or email address
- Click on the 'Search' button
Understanding this information
- Click to see the email campaign as it was sent to the guest
- Click on for the history and details of all shipping statuses. The possible shipping statuses are:
- In processing: the e-mail is processed and forwarded to our e-mail partner
- Processed: the email has been forwarded to our email partner
- Delivered: The email has been successfully delivered to the recipient's mail server
- Open: The email has been tracked as open
- Not accepted: The e-mail was not accepted by the incoming mail server of the recipient
- Postponed: The e-mail was temporarily not accepted by the incoming mail server of the guest. The guest has not yet received the email at this time. We try to deliver the email several times during 72 hours.
- Excluded: The guest's email address is on our list as a blocked email address. The guest has not received the email.
Goed om te weten!
Het openen van een e-mail wordt gebaseerd op het downloaden van de afbeeldingen in de e-mail. Omdat niet iedereen automatisch afbeeldingen download kan het aantal daadwerkelijk geopende e-mails afwijken van het aantal dat in dit rapport wordt weergegeven.
De totale status van een specifieke e-mailcampagne opvolgen doe je via de verzendlijst.